Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween!!!

So-I love Halloween. Unfortunately this year I have to work, so I won't be able to wear anything super cool. I had been planning to be a stick-person with EL wire. Haven't seen it yet? Here's an example:
www.tronguycostume.com

Now, how does Halloween relate to weddings, you may ask? Well, Halloween is the PERFECT time to get lots of props for your DIY Photobooth! Think about it: cool hats, strange glasses, inflatable, props, wigs...and all are 50% off tomorrow! What could be better? I got a lot of mine already, but I had a 20% off coupon, which made me decide it was likely worth it! Seriously, what other time of year are most stores filled to the brim with things that make you look ridiculous?

Let me show you everything I got (all pictures taken by myself):

 fairy princess wand and crown
 Super cool foam hats
 black foam for DIY mustaches and spectacles
 boas in our colors
 GIANT sunglasses
 a crown fit for a king
Inflatable band pieces

Oh, and did I mention I got ALL of this for around $20? Yeah, now try to tell me Halloween isn't awesome!

Is anyone else doing a Photo booth? Where have you had good luck finding props?

No comments:

Post a Comment