Saturday, December 4, 2010

The Funk

I have a confession to make: I am in a pre-wedding funk I didn't even think was possible. I'm a very type-A personality. I like to have all of my little ducks in a row. I love planning things. I loved planning my friends weddings. However, it feels like the second I hit the 6-months-to-wedding mark (and even a little before), I hit a road block.
interactivebrain.org

I've got all of the big things done, and I feel like it's too early to start on the smaller things...so I'm stuck. Future hubs is kind of enjoying the break, but it's got me more than a little concerned. If I can't motivate myself soon, I may find myself at the one month mark with a whole slew of DIY projects and TONS of stress.

I need to carry on.

My plan (which I REALLY hope works) is going to be to post about all of the fun things I WILL be doing, in order to keep myself motivated.

Has anyone else had the funk in wedding planning?

No comments:

Post a Comment