Saturday, December 4, 2010

Gifting My Girls

I love my girls. In case I haven't told you (which I know I have). I'm so excited to have my sister as my Maid of Honor, and I'm so glad to have my old classmates (also known as my Lovely Llamas) to be my helpers on the day of. I want to show them my love through both my actions and some lovely things.

I'm very fortunate. I've said this before, and I'll say it again. I hands down make the most money of all of my friends, and have the most stable lifestyle. My sister is a poor college kid. Together, none of my ladies have the luxury of buying themselves nice things terribly often. So, I want to give them something that they all want, but would never get themselves as a thank you gift.

Vera Bradley
Oh, how I love Vera. Her adorable prints make my heart skip a beat, and her love for pockets goes hand in hand with my love for keeping myself organized. Sigh. If you don't know anything about Vera, go to www.verabradley.com and take a look for yourself. Only problem? She's a little pricey. When I got finances under control after starting my job, my first gift to myself was a Vera Bradley bag, and I love it. here she is:
www.verabradley.com

I'll be getting different styles and prints for each girl according to her needs and her personality. Plus, they'll also be getting a necklace I'll be making (semi-DIY) that will look something like this:
www.michaels.com

Cool, huh?


No comments:

Post a Comment